APPLE CINNAMON SMOOTHIE
Enjoy the delicious flavours of apple pie in this heavenly smoothie. It’s so creamy, satisfying and sweet, you will feel like you are indulging in a dessert, without any of the drawbacks that come with the wheat, eggs, butter and refined sugar of regular apple pie. This recipe is packed with only healing ingredients, so you can feel good about making it for yourself and your family and friends.
- 2 medium-sized red apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 and a half frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or honey or 1 medjool date
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground or fresh ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.